13 June 2009

Big and Cute

This bloke is a bit too big for my taste, but I wouldn't kick him out of my bed. Men who are too muscular waddle like fat men, and I find that unappealing. As long as he stayed in bed and didn't walk around much, I'd be fine. I'll bet he's a great cuddler.

I don't know his name, but he's a straight bodybuilder from Romania, according to his social networking profile. He clearly loves women, based on what he writes on his page, but he's not homophobic, given the number of gay friends he has. He talks at length about how sex is an important part of his training. I'd sure like him to train me that way.





4 comments:

  1. Keep him naked or in thongs all day and let him waddle from bed to bed in my house is just fine !

    ReplyDelete
  2. yummy cosmin a.k.a. iana ionut...
    in case you really wanna know!!
    :)~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous23:30

    i liked his video on a s/m site,he's really tied up and paddled,ever since i saw this "dream" of mine,a weighlifter arrogant bastard,tied up,paddled red hot on the ass and fucked,it's happened and i adore those big brutes,some who were "closets" who tormented us in the glitter androgynous days,YEAH,beat their butts and fuck em.i'd also love to see him laid on a table electro genital shocked into cumming over and over,ass rod,ticklin the balls with just the "right power",men helplessly stay erect,juice like you never saw,and cum till they beg you to stop,YEAH RIGHT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous14:55

    You can find plenty of videos of him jacking off with other guys in the shower and on webcams. check out musclehunks.com and powermen.com and I think he's also on muscleworship.com just to name a few.....

    ReplyDelete

Speak up!