05 August 2009

Der Osterreichische Feuerwehrmann

These pictures were posted on an amateur adult site by a bloke who only identifies himself as "The Austrian Firefighter." Unfortunately, he posted nothing more. What we can see, however, is certainly inviting.

It's enough to make me want to travel to Vienna and play with matches. The last time I was there, I had a very nice pat-down at the airport by a big hunky blond security screener. He apologized when he was finished, saying that it was necessary because my digital camera had triggered some sort of detector. I told him that no apology was necessary.

Some ten years earlier, I also had a very nice pat-down by two hot customs officers when I entered Austria by train from Germany. That encounter included one of them putting his hands in my jeans pockets whilst he stood very close to me in the train compartment. I was traveling alone, and apparently he thought I was a drug courier.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak up!