04 June 2010

Big Man on Campus

This is AJ, a college student and reader who responded to my call for self portraits. Thank you AJ!

11 comments:

  1. Sweet Jean Marie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous08:41

    Damn A.J. ! I would love to hop on and ride that wonderful cock of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:06

    i want to be impregnated by that massive cock immediately!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. need any help cramming?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous19:44

    I'd like to see more pics of this one. Hard would be nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous21:05

    You could fold it in half and it would still be plenty long.

    Leo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous22:17

    Damn!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous22:20

    eyesagaog Would you ever write him and ask him to send in a pic with a stiffy?, because if this is the relaxed state, I definitely want to see this Cock in majesty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous04:15

    Holy Dick Batman! I'd spread open for him that's for sure and, where's he go to school? I'm hoping he's at Clemson!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous08:51

    Perfection, really. Could I have one for my birthday. Please contact him and have him send in more photos. Hard would be outstanding. - Joe

    ReplyDelete
  11. A.J. is a lucky dude. So are the boys who suck his dick.

    ReplyDelete

Speak up!