23 November 2010

Gangbang at the Jiffy Lube

Don't you hate having to wait for your car to be serviced? The furniture smells and is oil-smudged. The torn, stained magazines are at least four years old and targeted at straight males who spend most of their disposable income on pimping their ride. The cheap radio is too loud, spits static, and is tuned to some reactionary talkshow.

Now only if there was some kind of other diversion. I wouldn't mind having to share him with a few hunky mechanics.







6 comments:

  1. Now that is service

    ReplyDelete
  2. where I take my truck; there are 2 men I want really bad. If I got that kind of service from them I would be there everyday having something done to my truck

    WOOF on these pictures.
    Ray.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I knew where this place was I'd never leave!

    ReplyDelete

Speak up!