19 April 2015

Make Room for Daddy

When I was a young lad just after the age of consent, the idea of being seduced by a mate's studly dad would fuel my fantasies. A few years thereafter, I did have encounters with hot older men, usually married, who were old enough to be my father.

Now that I'm old enough to have a son in his early twenties, being on the other side of the seduction game is what captures my fancy. I usually favor blokes my own age, but I'd be happy to pop any naive young lad's cherry who needs a father figure. Even better, I'll bring my boyfriend along and we'll make it an unforgettable event.

If you'd prefer watching on the source webpage or to download your own free copy, be sure to click here.


3 comments:

  1. Anonymous07:16

    Papi, es un roludo.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you guys made many unforgettable events? I sure hope so as you guys sound like an amazing couple!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous17:49

    For all kinds of reasons, I find this scorchingly hot. Thanks for posting one of my favorites.

    WH

    ReplyDelete

Speak up!