11 September 2015

Three's Company

When I started this blog however many years ago, I had never been in a threeway. Without sounding like I'm bragging, I'll just say that's no longer the case.

A threeway is something everyone should experience. The combinations and permutations allow for things to happen that couldn't with just two in the bed.

The sensation of having two men's mouths working your cock at once is unbelievable. Getting fucked while concurrently getting deep-throated is pretty damn awesome, too.

The originals for these photos are much larger than they appear below and total three dozen in number. To download the entire set for free, be sure to click here






3 comments:

  1. Please brag all you want. We need more men like you saying so ....this way others understand. I love threesomes and have preferred couples than two other single men! I'm glad you guys do it to give the third such joys. Something tells me you guys would be exceptional. I bet the men at the bars gets excited when you guys show up and hopes to connect with you both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:45

    Y muy buena compañía.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love being with just 1 man. It's enough for me. :)

    ReplyDelete

Speak up!