14 December 2016

Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire

Imagine you and I were having lunch. We were talking heart to heart, and I told you I caught my boyfriend cheating with another man when I walked in the house the day before (this is not true -- just an example).

Now imagine this was not the first time we had a lunch where I told you this. We've had multiple lunches, and at least a dozen times I told you about catching my boyfriend in an infidelity.

Then imagine I told you that he reassured me that this would never, ever happen again. That even though he's told me that many times before and always broke his promise, I believe him now.

Chances are, you'd tell me I was a bloody fool. He keeps breaking promises, yet I keep believing him.

Of course you'd be right.

Now let's talk about politics for a minute. The Washington Post published two excellent pieces yesterday about Donald Trump's long trail of broken promises.

One is called "Five Things Donald Trump Promised He’d Do but Hasn’t" (link here). Before listing five important post-election promises Trump has almost certainly broken, the article also details many past broken promises.

The second piece is titled "When It Comes to His Businesses, Trump Is Trying to Sucker You Yet Again" (link here). This one provides further details about his many broken promises and how anyone who now still believes him is a bloody fool.

The piece ends with this sentence: "Trump is playing us again, and if you take him at his word, you’re as stupid as he thinks you are."

This is why I don't believe his passsing comments about LGBT rights -- or anything for that matter. He's been caught lying way too many times and broken way too many promises. As the maxim says, "Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me."

His cabinet and administration picks clearly demonstrate he doesn't give a flying fuck about LGBT rights. He will sell us out to pander to conservatives. I think anyone who believes otherwise and is willing to trust him will come to regret that.

Speaking of cheating, in today's featured video, husband Paul Carrigan slips out of bed to spy on hunky houseguest Vince Rockland and happens to catch him naked and jacking off on the living room couch. Talk about luck!

If you'd rather watch this on the source webpage or to download your own free copy to keep, be sure to click here. This featured scene is from a longer film, which you can see and download for free here in its entirety.


2 comments:

  1. Anonymous03:52

    Odio las mentiras y odio a los infieles.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:29

    I'd love to know how many times I've gotten off wjile watching the video THREE BROTHERS, of which this is an excerpt. The Rockland brothers were all hot as hell. I might just have to reorder it because I can't find it.

    ReplyDelete

Speak up!