22 March 2009

Mariusz Pudzianowski

This big slab of godliness is Mariusz Pudzianowski, who has won more World's Strongest Man titles than any other competitor. He's 32, 6'1", and 310 pounds. His nicknames are "Python" and "Big Python." I'm assuming he's straight because he features hundreds of pictures on his website posing with his female fans.

I'm not really a fan of prettyboy bodybuilders because they're really not that strong. Weightlifters and strongmen, on the other hand, are a different story. I have a straight aspiring cage fighting strongman neighbor who's a real sweetheart and as dumb as a box of rocks. He asked me one day if I could take some pictures of him for his social networking page. I was glad to help him out. He's not quite as big as Mariusz, but he's getting there.





1 comment:

  1. I've ALWAYS thought this guy was super hot and sexy whenever I watch the Strongest Man contests. He's just a BIG hunk of beef. I'd let him hold me down and do incredibly bad things.

    ReplyDelete

Speak up!