20 March 2009

Real Cops

The pictures below are of real cops. These shots were made for a charity calendar. They don't do anything more than take off their shirts, but that's more than enough for me. I love the look of a well muscled police officer in a snug uniform shirt, the tug of the fabric as it strains across his substantial muscles.

I've already admitted I have a weakness for cops. Perhaps the more unobtainable the man, the more I want him.

I am very involved in neighborhood watch. My neighbors think it's great I volunteer my time to do this. They believe I'm concerned about the community's security. Little do they know. I'm involved because of the two cop gods who are the program liaisons. They're gorgeous, muscular, married, and straight.

One of them called me recently and asked if I'd mind riding downtown with him for a meeting with community leaders. I didn't tell him I'd crawl through ground glass for a chance to go. He looks quite like the fourth guy in these pictures here. He kept his shirt on, of course. That was fine with me. The afternoon with him was heaven.




3 comments:

  1. HANDCUFF ME AND HIDE YOUR KNIGHTSTICK.... I LOVE SEEING A HOT COP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous15:39

    Ive dated 4 cops in my life - 3 were complete psychos! Must go with the job of being closeted and gay and cop....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous14:41

    We share the same weakness. There's nothing like a well-equipped (pun intended) officer of the law.

    ReplyDelete

Speak up!