03 November 2009

Dude

This is Jason, a 29-year-old personal trainer and fitness model from Ohio. He's 6'1" and 202 pounds.

He strikes me as one of those lads whom I call a man-child. People use that phrase in many different ways, but to me it's a full-grown adult male who still can't quite let go of his boyishness. I'm guessing he's the sort who still uses "dude" and "bro" quite a lot.

I have two neighbors who are this way -- hot-looking blond brothers in their twenties who still live at home with their divorced father. They work out constantly, surf, chase women, play in their garage band, and quite often act like they're ten years or fifteen younger than they actually are.

One day a few weeks ago, they had some of their mates over, whom all seem much the same type of man-child. At some point they all decided to have a water fight in their swim trunks whilst running up and down the sidewalk in front of houses on our street. They used those enormous machine guy-style water weapons, and with time the game progressed into each of them trying to pull down the others' trunks and squirting their exposed cocks. Other neighbors complained, but I certainly did not.






6 comments:

  1. Frankienyc13:11

    Very roided out. No thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frank, I highly doubt he juices. I've said here before many times: just because a bloke is big does not mean he uses steroids. Jason is big because he works hard. He shows no symptoms of steroid use.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous18:34

    Very sexy guy!! Can I come over and see your neighbors?!?! Please?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Has he had some face work done? (Not that I think he needed it *at all*, which is why it suprises me) but in what look like the most recent shots, his face looks like it's made of molded plastic.

    ReplyDelete

Speak up!