10 May 2010

Nick Needs Dick

Nick clearly needs a fat, hard cock plowing deep inside him right now. His hole is very hungry. That vibrator is a poor substitute for what he needs and craves so badly. I'd be happy to give it to him as long as he promises never to shave off that fantastic fuzz.

Have you ever noticed how men who razor their bodies smell different than men who wash but stay natural? The natural blokes often have a sort of salty, tangy scent with a touch of honey about them. When they get sweaty, it morphs into something more powerful and intoxicating.













5 comments:

  1. Anonymous07:45

    Hi! Please update my link with my new url:

    http://fairviewsue.wordpress.com/

    Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely horny young puppy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd agree. I LOVE natural men. I'm natural right now. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, he's clearly no stranger to something hard and torpedo-shaped sliding up that furry, eminently edible arse.

    This bloke hits my buttons in all the right ways. I love me a furry blond - just delicious. Even in ten years' time, when he's stodgy and bald, I reckon this bloke will still be scrumptious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous05:24

    ...very horny - I want to put my nose direct on...you know... mhmhmhmhm....
    Franziskus.-

    ReplyDelete

Speak up!