09 July 2010

Buddies

I have a feeling the bloke on the left might not realize what his friend on the right has fantasized about so many times.

9 comments:

  1. Anonymous06:05

    That's what I thought about a buddy of mine until 2 years ago. A few beers, Venus aligned with Earth or some shit like that and oh, what a night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous06:17

    I think you're dead right on that one! Ha Ha

    Greg

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog is hotter than July!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love how the burnette is holding his cock. I know his is think of that HOT blonde. I bet even jerked off to him more than once.
    Ray

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's definitely hiding his wet spot. heh heh

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous18:13

    I think you're correct. Damn fine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sure you're right. The guy on the left is such a stud and the guy on the right looks like he's got just that slight dusting of sugar on him. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous04:36

    Did you notice how their arms are rubbing each other? It's only the begining I'll bet. Ah, the day went I was in the USMC and had some buds like that.

    ReplyDelete

Speak up!