07 October 2010

The Beast from 20,000 Fathoms

If you're a classic movie fan, you'll know where I stole the title. If not, The Beast from 20,000 Fathoms is a movie based on a Rad Bradbury short story that predates (by several years) Godzilla, which is really just a ripoff of the same idea about a prehistoric creature awakened by an atom bomb.

The movie is about a scary beast, but the bloke in the pool here doesn't frighten me one bit. I know that hairy chest might scare some lads, but if you prefer your men real, then you'd welcome this animal into your bed. I found him at the great blog Gay Massage Videos.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous15:22

    I'm so glad this blog isn't called "Wimps Amongst Men".

    Leo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:49

    AAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH ..... YUMMY.... !!

    ReplyDelete

Speak up!