29 December 2013

I Heart Versatile Men

Both my boyfriend and I are versatile. I think versatility builds character. If you can both dish it out and take it, you're a stronger man for it. Some men think it's not masculine to bottom, that the bottom needs to be the bitch, but I say they're wrong and probably just afraid of giving up their cherry.

Here are three versatile flipfuck scenes I recently found on Xvideos. In the first one, the lads are a bit older, whilst in the others they're more of college age. These lads all look like they have as much fun bottoming as they do topping. Good show, lads.

If you'd rather watch on the source site, click here, here, and here.










1 comment:

  1. Anonymous05:21

    You are spoiling us - more excellent wank material. Pity the first one has gone so soon - my favourite bit was where one fortunate guy was getting rodgered silly against a wall. The remaining ones are perfect - splendid hunks of men shagging each other rotten.

    ReplyDelete

Speak up!