12 February 2015

The Interview

During the final phase of Damien's job interview as personal assistant to Mr. Ares, CEO of Amalgamated Consolidated Industries, the executive leaned over his desk and said in a gruff tone, "I'm too busy for a social life. But that doesn't mean I don't have needs. Sometimes I just need to stuff my cock in my assistant's mouth and then fuck the daylights out of him on my desk. Would you have a problem with that?"

No longer worried about the erection he's been trying to hide throughout the interview by crossing his legs, Damien replies, "quite honestly, sir, I've been hard through this whole interview because I've been hoping you'll make a pass at me. It would be an honor to be ravished by you."

And with that, Mr. Ares stood up, removed his tie, and began the final phase of the interview process. It took hours.

The originals for these photos are huge and total one hundred. To download the entire set for free, click here.






2 comments:

  1. Anonymous07:55

    Esto si que es una entrevista.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:35

    I like to think that the company is called 'Universal Shafting'.

    ReplyDelete

Speak up!