24 March 2015

Selfie Fiesta

It's been a while since I featured a post with amateur lads showing their cocks, so this entry hopefully will make up for that. I pulled up one of the directories from my archive with the label "400 amateurs showing their cocks" and a post was born.

That pretty much describes what we see going on down below in a sample from the set. Both photo number six and seven pique my curiosity. I want to know what happened, who did whom and all that. I want to know whose cum that is in the last shot.

To download the complete set of four hundred naked amateur selfies for free, you'll want to click here.







2 comments:

  1. Anonymous08:37

    La tecnología brindándonos el placer de disfrutar todos estos bellos hombres y lo mejor gratis.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:13

    Can an image be a "selfie" if there are two people in the image?
    -Scott

    ReplyDelete

Speak up!