16 April 2009

Come Fly With Me

I found this fellow on MySpace. He hasn't signed into his profile in over a year. He's 43 in these pictures, gay, and a flight attendant from Quebec. He does not specify his name. The bloke in the last photo is identified as his friend Doug. That's all I know.

I'm fortunate that one of the benefits of my work is I'm usually flown first class gratis when I travel. I notice the best looking male flight attendants often seem to serve first class. It makes a transatlantic flight that much more enjoyable, especially when they tuck you into sleep. They are so cute and friendly, but alas at the end of the flight they always say "buh-bye!"






2 comments:

  1. Damn, very nice find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous13:29

    I don`t want to be the one who bring the bad news but he died 1 year ago. I used to see him at my gym, Nautilus in Montreal, and i heard that news from his ex boyfriend on Big Muscle.
    He commited suicide. This is so sad. Beeing good looking, sexy, etc does`nt necessairy makes you happy! :-(
    That`s the reason why he hasn't signed into his profile in over a year.

    ReplyDelete

Speak up!