02 April 2009

Perfection Thy Name Is Brandon

Brandon is an artist who also models and acts. He's 24, from Idaho, straight, 6'2", and 220 pounds. Based on his comments that he leaves for women on a popular social networking site, he is very much a gentleman but also a horndog. He's regularly trying to befriend women. I doubt he has much trouble.

Unfortunately, his type of "look" is somewhat on the decline in fashion modeling. The big trend now seems to be thin, sickly looking male models who appear to have spent their entire youth being excused from phys ed. That I do not understand. If Brandon appeared in ads for Spinach Cologne, I would buy a gallon. And I sure like the way he fills out his Calvins.





2 comments:

  1. Wow, Just loved him! This is a sort of client I would give 95% discount (Ok, I need some for the taxi back home, come on!).
    Have a great weekend and a big kiss from London,
    Cheers
    Kaio
    www.meltingduvets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Speak up!