07 October 2018

The Fifth Risk

I'm nearly done reading Michael Lewis's The Fifth Risk, the newest book about the Trump administration and published this week. It's a short book and an easy read.

It's also terrifying. Of the various Trump tell-alls I've read since he became the GOP nominee, this one is the most horrifying. The book chronicles the extreme incompetence, unpreparedness, unfitness, and sheer insanity of the administration that Trump assembled like a Frankenstein monster.

The Fifth Risk makes clear that Trump and his people aren't emotionally or professionally fit to run a garage sale, let alone a White House and presidential administration. My jaw kept dropping as I read through the text.

As always, I don't recommend buying the book. Borrow it from a library or a friend or download a copy at a file-sharing site. It is well worth your time to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak up!