22 August 2015

Badman

One of the two older lads in this trio shoots these scenes of him fucking other lads and then sells them on the internet. Styling himself as "Badman," I don't know if that's the only way he makes his living, but it sure is a nice way to open the money faucet.

In this vid, he's brought a mate and they share a very eager and submissive twink. The slim bottom doesn't do anything for me, but I like the idea of sharing and filming scenes like this.

Another video of Badman with a different submissive bottom was featured here on the blog in 2014. The source link for that one is still online.

If you'd like to watch the scene featured today on the source webpage, or to download your own complementary copy, be sure to click here.


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous07:08

    I love badman videos, I cannot stop watching

    ReplyDelete

Speak up!