13 August 2015

Ripped and Ready

This lad's face doesn't seem to match his body. He looks like he could be Matt Damon's goofy kid brother who's always getting into some kind of jam because of the slight resemblance to his famous sibling.

The body is a completely different story. That's no laughing matter. I'm feeling a straight vibe from him, but I know sometimes I can be way off the target on my readings.

The originals for these photos are larger than they appear below and total more than sixty in number. You may download the entire set for free right here.







4 comments:

  1. Anonymous07:34

    He has that country singer Randy Travis kinda look but with more of a body.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous09:47

    El esta perfecto.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous22:29

    He was featured with another guy in a very sexual (but no oral or anal penetration) spread in "Two" magazine. I doubt he's completely straight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous22:30

    I should have added to comment above: Lot's of deep kissing.

    ReplyDelete

Speak up!