10 March 2017

USMC Beef

This lad is allegedly named Damon and has a very interesting look. I suspect he's either Hispanic or Eurasian. Some Hispanics look Asian because they have some Native American heritage.

If I had to guess one or the other, I'd say Hispanic and possibly of Central American descent. I know some Central American men who look like him. Then again, he could be of Thai/European heritage.

I'm pretty close to positive that's a USMC tattoo on Damon's chest. In my college years I used to hook-up with a married bloke who had been a Marine. He had a tattoo much like this one on his back. He was a big butch daddy sort and an insatiable bottom; the latter fact was the reason I was often face-to-face with his inked shoulder.

Damon looks like some of the Marines I see at LAX waiting for flights. Camp Pendleton is nearby, one of the largest Marine bases in the country. Some of the lads are utterly forgettable but others are memorable eye candy. They are all unfailingly polite and some are a little shy around civilians.

The originals for these photos are much larger than they appear below and have been gathered together in a collection of three shoots featuring military-type lads in solo-jerkoff scenes, with each set totalling several dozen photos. To download the entire collection in a free zipped folder with more than one hundred fifty high-resolution photographs, you should click here.







1 comment:

  1. Anonymous17:16

    "Grateful for your service, man. And your dick. Can't leave that out."

    ReplyDelete

Speak up!