02 August 2013

Amateur Fuzz

If you're like I am, you probably do some sightseeing in the gym locker room. I've noticed a majority of lads remove most or all of their body hair. It's refreshing to see those who leave everything the way nature intended.

In honor of those naturists, here are some hot amateur men who don't landscape. I'm not sure if the fifth one is trying to obscure his face, but if so, I think he failed. And by the way -- I have dibs on the first one, as soon as I get him out of those shorts.







5 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:54

    I'd like #7 please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous15:50

    First let me say, these series of pics are the best you ever posted.. AWESOME.. I like my men beefy and hairy, so Pic #2 gets my nuts churning..

    Now, I have noticed myself guys are coming back to the natural hairy look, which I am so grateful for. This is coming from a guy that does a lot of discreet looking in the gym.

    Thanks again, and I love locker room pics (hint, hint)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous18:57

    I'll take care of all these hairy brutes sexual needs:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous17:05

    Number 7 Baby!!!!!!!!!!! So Hotttttt!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rub-a-dub-dub. I love the guy in the tub.

    Forget those skinny boys. I'll take a beefy man any day.

    Leo G.

    ReplyDelete

Speak up!