17 August 2013

That Big Marine Loves Cock

Any day a big strapping Marine sucks cock is a good day. Any day a big strapping Marine is fucked in the ass is an even better day. Here we have a big Marine purportedly named Slate who does both.

On the positive side, Slate is one big hot slab of manstud. Some of you will hate his ink, but that's how younger blue collar men often look these days. On the not-so-positive side, the third video here with Slate taking it in the bunghole is not well directed.

I wonder how many cocks Slate sucked when he was in the Corps? Maybe now we know how he was promoted to sergeant. "Please cum in my mouth sir!" He's no longer in the Marines, he says, and after doing these videos, he won't be able to go back. But he can still invite some of his Marine buddies over for a poke and suck.








2 comments:

  1. Ugly tattoos aside, I could easily stand at attention and give Sergeant Slate my full salute. (wink, wink, nudge, nudge).

    The second video made me laugh. Just like Sergeant Jay, I have a few time found myself listening to some hot guy drone on about his accounting job or his fishing trip. I try to look interested yet, all the time I'm thinking, "How do I get him to shut up and pull out his dick?"

    Leo G.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous07:39

    Think the tats are hot. Great that a big man can take a cock and enjoy it. Love to have seen his ass spread.

    ReplyDelete

Speak up!