13 August 2013

Puppy, What Puppy?

I was so busy looking at this ginger lad's guns straining to break free of that shirt that I didn't notice the puppy at first. But then I started noticing the broad shoulders, too, and I forgot about the kitten-- I mean the puppy.

I think we might have seen the puppy much better if ginger lad had taken off his shirt. And shown his face. And dropped his jeans, too. I have a feeling ginger lad is quite tall, and tall lads often are very nicely hung. So he should have stripped everything.

This picture is a lot larger than it appears below, so be sure to right click to see those guns in much greater detail. And, oh, maybe the puppy, too.

6 comments:

  1. I have to compliment you on your blog. You post some pretty hardcore stuff. But you also show the sweeter side of being gay. I appreciate your balance.

    My compliments...

    Leo G.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:59

    Why do I get the impression you're not an animal lover?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally love animals. I was just being cheeky.

      Delete
  3. Anonymous05:15

    I'd give him a squeeze, tickle behind his ear, rub his belly... (cute puppy too).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous08:32

    Nothing sexier than a strong guy, with nice "guns" holding anything gently, in this case an adorable little beagle puppy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe he could put on a "puppy smuggler" to complete the mise en scene... FUN post...

    ReplyDelete

Speak up!