12 August 2013

Thick Dick

Your eyes notice his fat cock before anything else. Don't apologize. We all do it. You don't even notice the rest of him for a moment. In the body department, he's above average but nothing outstanding. But the dick, well, that's something else.

I always say girth rather than length is the most important. Maybe that's just self validation -- I'm slightly above average in length but well above average in thickness.

But I'm attracted to girth more than I'm attracted to length. Length can be painful and sometimes impossible, but girth is always worth it. It makes a filling meal.








6 comments:

  1. At the risk of sounding like this fellow's mother... he's so much cuter when he smiles.

    Leo G.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous09:38

    I'm of a different mind. Length can be painful in certain positions. However, girth is always painful at the onset.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous17:48

    OMFG!!! Who is he and where can I get his girth?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous20:44

    Oh yes indeed, I'll take a "thickie" over a "longie" anytime... My favorite, a medium thick cock..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous21:01

    But WAY too much lipstick.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous11:24

    His name is Giancarlo Tiberti - hot slab of an uncut cock!

    ReplyDelete

Speak up!