04 August 2013

Splendor in the Grass

Thanks to the reader who left a comment in one of the posts alerting me to this hot video featuring studs Adam Champ and Chris Wide. That's why you should always read the comments here, because readers often add valuable insights to enhance an entry.

A few seconds before the eleven minute mark, you'll see a closeup of the lads' hard cocks rubbing up against each other. Then a nice serving of precum can be spotted oozing out of Chris's cock for the next twenty seconds or so, which Adam then has Chris lick off his thumb. There's more precum play that follows. Hot!



3 comments:

  1. What a stupid, silly, yet unbelievably hot premise! I loved every minute of this video. I especially loved the full body contact. What a couple of studs! I couldn't decide which of the two dudes to focus my eyes upon.

    I just have to find me some of those "appear out of thin air right onto your dick" condoms. I've looked in pharmacies and adult book stores. I'll try the magic shop next.

    Leo G.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous02:11

    Chris Wide has one of the best bodies in the business. Those arms -- yum!

    His kissing technique needs some work, though. I'd be happy to train him ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I noticed there were seats at courtside. They should have sold tickets.

    ReplyDelete

Speak up!