07 October 2014

Four-Hour Erection

In all honesty, this lad is not my type. He reminds me of the actor Scott Wolf during his Party of Five days. He's too young and too slim for my taste, a twink with a little meat on him but a twink all the same.

But.

That third picture really made me growl. He seems to have a helpless expression. He's jacked off already four times today and yet can't make his boner go away. He can't leave the house, can't even put on a pair of underwear. "It's hopeless," he whimpers. "Somebody please help me."

I know how to help you, lad. Now turn over and bury your face in the pillow.

These pictures are larger than they appear below. To see and save all the originals stored in a free online folder, click here (and here for a backup).







1 comment:

  1. Anonymous07:52

    Explendoroso.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

    ReplyDelete

Speak up!