21 April 2017

Tall Drink of Water

I could tell as soon as I saw pictures of this lad that he was tall. You can see in the way he carries himself and his proportions when he's sitting on the couch.

He's allegedly named Jake, stands 6'4 and weighs in at 205 pounds. He's what I call "dorky hot" -- the face is dorky but the body is hot.

Someone named Joey's comment on the Way Big website about Jake made me laugh: "He's exactly that tall silent loner athletic type (usually basketball or hockey) who you met online during your senior year of college. He's fun, kinda new/eager in bed but getting him to talk about anything is a chore so you stop hanging out. Suddenly, a year later, he's engaged to some random chick he met right after graduation. Didn't seem that into women when he was chugging your loads at the edge of his bed and looking up at you like you just did him the biggest favor. And then he'd cum so much."

When someone commented about this, believing it a fantasy, the poster replied: "Oh, it's not a fantasy. It's a college experience that went nowhere."

Now here is where Joey's and my experiences differ. I had no problem banging lads like Jake and then moving on. They were just a piece of nice ass. I didn't make the mistake of falling in love with them, even if I loved fucking them.

The studio releasing these photos strongly hints Jake will be back for some male/male sexual activity. I definitely want to see that. He'd be great either topping or bottoming or -- best of all -- both.

The originals for these photos are much larger than they appear below and total more than three dozen in number. To download the complete set in a free zipped folder, you'll want to click here.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak up!