27 November 2014

Stuff Something

As a Thanksgiving treat to American readers (and everyone else, too), I've uploaded a folder that I found on my hard drive recently with over a thousand images of hot men, in poses ranging from G-rated to X-rated. I've put a little sample of some favorites from the batch here.

When we came to the US when I was a lad, we never celebrated Thanksgiving. I guess because my parents had not grown up with the tradition, they felt no need to start. Neither my boyfriend nor I were born in the US but we always try to enjoy the holiday. This year we will be together at home in Southern California, where it is expected to be sunny and in the 80s on Thanksgiving Day.

To download the big folder of images for free, please click here. And for those of you who celebrate, Happy Thanksgiving -- don't forget to stuff something.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous08:19

    feliz dia.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

    ReplyDelete

Speak up!