17 June 2009

Marco the Stripper

I found Marco on a model portfolio page. He obviously has some modeling experience, but his profile is all about his work as a male stripper for bachelorette parties. That has to get boring rather quickly, I'd imagine, working as a stripper. Sure, the money must be good, but there are more challenging professions where you can make a nice living.

You're constantly being worshiped, but you're always on a pedestal with no real connection to your audience. It takes talent, of course, and you need to spend time keeping your body gorgeous so there's a big investment. But after a bit, all the drunken faces would begin to blur together, wouldn't they? Maybe he gets laid a lot this way. I've seen those websites advertised on the web, where drunken bridesmaids suck off their hot strippers. But is a whole series of lousy blowjobs really that much of a reward? A guy this hot looking can get whatever he wants just walking into a bar.

By instinct, we're drawn to his beauty, but what about the man behind the beauty? What is really there? That's why I favor brains and brawn. If this guy was a molecular biologist or a university professor and looked this good, now that would drive me over the edge. But, hell, I wouldn't kick him out of my bed if he was as dumb as a rock. Who am I kidding?





2 comments:

  1. he is born to be naked nude and stripped thoroughly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous03:27

    That's Kurt Beckmann, a German culturist, who did explicit videos for musclehunks.com.

    ReplyDelete

Speak up!