20 April 2010

New Neighbor

I saw him originally at the fantastic blog Men of the World. This appears to be an amateur shot, taken at an apartment building swimming pool.

My first apartment in Los Angeles was at a swinging singles garden complex situated around a large central pool that was heated in winter so it was used year-round. The male eye candy was the best thing about the place.

Needless to say, I spent a great deal of time lounging around the pool, seemingly lost in a book. A dark pair of sunglasses and a down-turned head disguised the fact I often wasn't reading a word for long stretches at a time.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous15:28

    UUUUFFFFFFF bbbbabbe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always preferred fur over skin...but something about this guy just makes me weak in the knees.

    ReplyDelete
  3. okrangler915:15

    I would drop the book and simply stare in awe at this man for hours

    ReplyDelete

Speak up!