22 July 2013

Lost in the Woods

Landon and his friend Jessy are lost in the woods, so without anything to read or watch, they have to resort to entertaining themselves until help arrives. They could look for kindling or firewood perhaps, but they decide sucking and fucking is the best way to keep themselves warm.

I can't say I blame them. If I was lost in the woods with Landon, I'd probably try to tap his ass, too. These are really large photos, so be sure to right click each one so you can feel warm and tingly in all the right places.







2 comments:

  1. I hate to see "No Comments" in the comment section. Doesn't anyone have a "wood" pun or a comment about tapping their trunks to get some sap? Anything? Huh? Nothing?

    Awesome pics, by the way.

    Leo G.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That gave me some serious wood. that's some fine A-grade meat right there!

    ReplyDelete

Speak up!