23 August 2013

Horseplay

This are purportedly selfies taken by a straight bloke who put them online in hopes of hooking up with women for sex. I don't know how successful he was in that endeavor, but they're catnip for those of us who ride the rainbow bus.

He has fantastic quads, more developed than any other muscle, so I imagine he's a cyclist. I wish he hadn't trimmed off the top of his head in some of these photos because he has a very nice head of hair -- very thick and bristly, which feels great to rub your hand through when he's kneeling before you and sucking your cock.







5 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:59

    I hope he's a grower because he's certainly not a shower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Considering those argyle socks and moccasins, he's either completely straight or he's gay with a great sense of humor.

    Leo G.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOMEN MY ASS!!! A guy who posts pictures like that is looking for a passenger on that rainbow bus you mentioned.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I get the comment that hopefully this guy is "a grower because he's certainly not a shower". But I think he has plenty to hold onto. Size is not a factor with me. Like some of the girls say, "Any more than a mouthful is a waste".

    Leo G.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've seen loads of pics of this guy on the net. I don't know who he is, but damn he's cute. As for the size of his cock, there are probably millions of guys around the world with one of a similar size. I have to say, it's a beautiful shape. He can have me any time:)

    ReplyDelete

Speak up!