11 February 2014

The Brazilians

I happened on both of these videos whilst looking for something else. The first features a lot of pointless dialog, but since it's in Portuguese, which I do not speak, I didn't find it distracting. The two performers are enthusiastic and the bigger one is pretty hot.

The second one features a hot lifeguard banging a little twink he picks up on the beach. The lifeguard has a great screen charisma and is an insatiable horndog. I always like to see a big older bloke pounding a little pup. Hopefully you'll enjoy it, too.

If you want to watch instead on the Xvideos site, click here and here.







2 comments:

  1. Good videos! Nice to see Latino men mess around. The older fucking younger is hot too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous07:16

    Thanks for finding the one with the pup and the lifeguard - I found this myself a while ago but lost track of it. I'd almost feel sorry for the young guy on the receiving end of such pityless fucking if I wasn't so jealous.

    As for the other vid - doesn't do it for me I'm afraid.

    ReplyDelete

Speak up!