12 June 2014

Bubu's Boner

Thanks to the observant reader who linked a folder at Xtube to this super hot bloke seen below. If the profile linked to those pictures is for real, he lives in San Diego and has a partner.

I suspect these are cropped down from larger photos where he's naked in some and you can see everything, but alas he appears not to have shared these online. I did discover there's a little more in the "Bubu's bulge" photo which looks like his cock was hanging out of his sorts but the various versions I found online show very little of his meat (two versions in the links described below).

In one shot, he's wearing thin white shorts with nothing on underneath and you can see his erection. I like that one the best. I'll bet his lover is as hot as he is!

I archived all the photos in a zipped folder which you can download for free here. I also put them on two image host pages (here and here) if you'd rather not download.




6 comments:

  1. Anonymous08:20

    Doesn't do anything for me, but chacun à son goût.
    -Scott

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like a big Daddy, especially one that could just THROW ME AROUND
    But let me put something else other than that cigar in his mouth
    And I'm sure you are right
    I bet his partner is as hot as him
    DAMNIT!!!###

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I'm an ignorant redneck and don't read French
    What does that mean?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It means "everyone to his taste." So if something turns you on, but not me, then so be it -- everyone has his own taste.

      Delete
  4. Anonymous05:53

    You're welcome :-)

    And I think at one point he also had videos on XTube. Nothing nude, just showing bulge and smoking but that was years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous05:58

    And here's more info on him that I found...

    http://www.realjock.com/BigMuscle6969

    http://www.bigmusclebears.com/~BigMuscle6969

    http://musclemenzone.com/muscle-daddy-with-moustache/muscle-daddy-with-moustache/

    I like how he looks with the 'stache.

    ReplyDelete

Speak up!