11 November 2014

Wash Day

I did not know that doing your wash could be such an aphrodisiac. Perhaps the key is to strip off all your clothes like Billy here, toss them in the washer, and see what happens.

I believe if Billy did the full monty in my washroom, I would feel compelled to do what Phenix does here. Billy is like catnip for me -- tall, dark, and handsome with a hairy, ripped physique. What a perfect combination.

There are more than 140 very large photos in this complete set, shot through several rinse and repeat cycles. You can download them all for free here. Soap not included.









4 comments:

  1. Anonymous09:10

    Super.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

    ReplyDelete
  2. You bet your ass (ha ha)
    I would be all over that like no bodies business
    And not care who walked in and saw! Slurpalious!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous01:02

    Scott sad...

    Sweet.. Nothing like honest to goodness "clean" fun between two studs.. Both hot looking men:)

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous08:11

    A hot wash? & if the machine is on a fast spin - !!!!

    ReplyDelete

Speak up!