25 June 2015

Make It Real

This is Misael, a model from Mexico. I don't know anything about him, except that he's in fantastic shape and has no body fat.

The photos with him in the Coke shirt really made my motor purr. I don't drink sodas, but if Misael sprayed a can of Coke all over his naked body and told me to lick it off, I would happily comply.

The originals for these photos are larger than they appear below and total a dozen in number. The complete set has been archived here (mirror here).

Starting with this post, I'll be using Imgur as the primary archive instead of PimpandHost, which I will now use as the mirror. I'm doing this because PimpandHost is now using annoying redirects. I'll continue to use Zippyshare for the larger zipped archives.





1 comment:

  1. Anonymous07:53

    Un real sueƱo.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

    ReplyDelete

Speak up!