22 November 2015

The Ukrainian

This lad is more ordinary bloke hot than model hot, but there's nonetheless something very alluring about him. I love his big bushy beard.

I can imagine what that would feel like between my legs and on my balls whilst he sucked my cock. Just thinking about that right now makes me hard.

The way he makes the cum fly all over the place in his car, I can't imagine that he managed to get that all cleaned up. This would be a good place to remind all readers that the best way to remove cum from upholstery is to wait for it to dry then brush away the remains.

The production values are not the best here, but that's how it is with amateur videos. If you'd rather watch on the source page or to download your own free copy, be sure to click here.



4 comments:

  1. Anonymous03:19

    Macho vernĂ¡culo. Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's once HOT stud!!! Wish I were tugging with him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how manly & butch he is. Plus, the location where it's filmed... Damn sexy!!!

    ReplyDelete

Speak up!