23 April 2015

Blessed by Nature

You don't frequently see amateur naked self-portraits posted by lads who are endowed with something below average. The ones on the other side of the spectrum, however, are an entirely different species. They love to show you they've been blessed by nature.

I put together a collection of thirty lads who just couldn't help whipping out their equipment and snapping a selfie to document they're definitely above average. You can download the complete set for free here.







4 comments:

  1. Anonymous08:20

    Se ve claramente su generosidad.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:08

    Although I enjoy images of well-endowed males, I am also intrigued by images of those NOT blessed by nature. Especially big guys with small cocks! Am I alone in this? Cheers, Tomil

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous05:46

    The fifth one down from the top is my favorite! I could spend a whole weekend munching on that thing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just enjoy seeing guys of any size hard and in that zone of pleasure

    ReplyDelete

Speak up!