27 May 2009

Monochrome Gods

Color is not always better. Sometimes black and white is the best way to bring out the erotic, sensual subtext of a man. There's a greater tactile sensibility, I think, with monochrome images. You can almost feel these gods' skin.

Sometimes when I awaken before my lover, as dawn creeps over the horizon, his skin looks like gray marble in the dim light. I cannot help but touch him at such moments, to run my hands on his warm, hard flesh. Often he'll murmur in his sleep and, like a cat, rise involuntarily to my touch. Sometimes he'll roll onto his side whilst still dreaming, freeing his half-hard cock that will begin throbbing slightly with his pulse as it rises to a full erection.





2 comments:

  1. Lucien16:46

    BRILLIANT ART WORKS in B&W

    ReplyDelete
  2. Completely awesome. I love the way black and white shows off a ripped physique

    ReplyDelete

Speak up!