22 September 2015

Sleepers Awake

This is Larkin, a power lifter, personal trainer, and published novelist living in San Diego. He is also out, if you're wondering, but I don't know anything about his relationship status.

He doesn't think of himself as a bear, but he is what I call in my personal shorthand a musclebear. He's too sculpted to be a true bear, but he's also more cuddly than a musclestud.

The pictures below are much larger than they appear here and are part of a set of thirty images featuring Larkin. To download the complete group in a free zipped file, click here.






5 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:27

    You won't find any twinks being photographed in their studio.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:09

    Thank you for this amazing treat--I love small-dicked dudes. Now, how do I find this guy's books?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:16

    Magnue Larkin. Found it: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00QZKR5SO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous07:15

    I think I'm in love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just my kind of man
    Love one who can pick me up and toss me around like a Ragdoll 😅
    And I'm sure he is probably a grower

    ReplyDelete

Speak up!