13 August 2009

Cocky

Alex is exactly the kind of bloke I like -- smoldering hot and he damn well knows it. He's fully aware he's being worshiped, but he acts like he couldn't give a shit. His social profile page says he's straight, so alas there's probably no hope. I'm not even getting a blip on my gaydar. How about you?

He also nicely defines what I should trademark as "Will's Rule of Hot Men." Men in their late teens or early twenties can be quite hot, but when they get into their later twenties into their thirties and beyond, they're usually so much hotter, as long as they keep in shape. Look at this picture of a younger Alex fishing -- hot in a cute way but nothing like when he is a bit older. (The tall bloke behind him, by the way, standing in the water has probably blossomed into a major god in his own right.)

If Alex keeps in shape into his forties, he's going to be lethally hot. Can you imagine that thick hair chased with some strands of silver while his face has a few subtle but sexy age lines?

To complete the completely alluring factor for me here, his eyes are blue. Darker guys with light eyes just send me over the edge sometimes. I'm way over already with Alex.

Be sure to click on the images to see the full-size versions. That way you can appreciate how Alex lovingly clutches his thick cock under the fabric of his shorts in the first shot.





8 comments:

  1. My Gaydar says: Get him nice and drunk and he wouldn't care who's swingin' on Alex Jr.

    No?

    hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I passed him and his girlfriend (?) in my neighborhood here in NYC a couple of months ago. As is often the case, Alex isn't very tall - but he is absolutely gorgeous. And his body is ridiculously hot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Randsome18:43

    ALEX needs to be ridiculously FUCKED very hard

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous18:51

    Hearing that he's not tall makes me grin. I don't know how common the expression is, though I typically have to explain it to folks. Maybe it's not that uncommon in some parts.

    But when I was younger, a friend of mine used to call those humpsters you see around town who are about 5'6" or shorter but who have perfectly sculpted muscular smaller stature stud bodies "pocket persons."

    The whole idea being he can be a chunk of smoldering masculinity yet small enough to tuck under you arm or "slip into your pocket" ;) to take home to fuck all night.

    So is Alex a dreamy pocket person? Or he is an average height total stud . . . not that I'd leave either of them wanting ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess that makes me a pocket person. :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous06:35

    Tie his wrists to the bed and then fuck this mouth of this pocket -Alex all night

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous00:40

    Why the frown. I and tons of other guys go absolutely gaga for pocket studs ;).

    ReplyDelete
  8. I and tons of other guys go absolutely gaga for pocket studs

    Fortunately my boyfriend is one of those. He's almost a foot taller than I am. He's into short blokes, and I'm into really big tall ones, so we're a perfect match.

    I have found with experience though that large, in-shape men tend to favor those of their own size.

    ReplyDelete

Speak up!