07 August 2009

Wardrobe Malfunction

Poor Justin needs a new pair of underwear. Of course, he could always go commando, which I frequently do. I bet Justin would look fantastic in a pair of snug shorts with nothing on underneath whilst his plump, juicy cock squirmed around inside.

I love the feel of my penis moving around inside my jeans or pants when I'm flying commando. On occasion, my dick sneaks down my pants leg a bit, too. Try it sometime if you don't already go commando -- it adds spice and variety to your day and, sometimes, an admiring glance or invitation.






4 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:07

    Wow.. beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. gotta love it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. he works out sometimes at my gym in los angeles. he's a small guy but with a phenomenal body and big dick.

    ReplyDelete
  4. VERY Sexually provacative - Just needs to ripppp the rest of that sweaty fabric off!

    ReplyDelete

Speak up!