20 April 2009

Candid Jessie

You've probably seen Jessie before. He's a model and actor who's gotten some recent attention because of a diet show on cable.

He's 26, straight, 195 pounds, and 6'0". I like his look, but what makes him is his smile, in my opinion.

I found these photoshoot outtakes of him yesterday that I hadn't seen before. He's only smiling in one of these. I'll post some other images of him soon with his beautiful smile.

I've been on a few photo shoots in my life and found them tediously dull. I couldn't imagine the model's life. I would be bored silly spending hours posing whilst someone took my picture. Jessie looks a bit bored here. Such is the life of a god when he must spend so much time with we tiresome mortals.




2 comments:

  1. Anonymous14:51

    You say Jesse is straight.
    I'd like to "bend" him and
    make him smile with ecstasy
    at the blowjob I give him.

    Then I'd have him for a regular
    blow buddy. And he's smile
    all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous07:48

    jesse pavelka...love this guy, so fucking hot

    ReplyDelete

Speak up!