08 November 2011

Dew Drops of Pleasure

I've written here before about how much precum turns me on and that I'm a heavy leaker myself. What's funny is that I was once hugely embarrassed by my drippy faucet.

When it first started to happen after puberty, I thought something was seriously wrong with me, but I was terrified of telling my parents or the family doctor. That was before the internet, so I had no handy guide about sexual matters.

Finally, somehow, I learned that my leaky plumbing was normal and quite common. That was an enormous relief.

I found these great shots at the fantastic blog Cocks and Asses Only.















2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the shots of leaky cocks. I have always been turned on by such things.

    One of the advantages of being the youngest in a group of guys that played together for years was that my first cum and pre cum were impatiently anticipated and celebrated when they finally occurred.

    As late as my 50's, I could stand and pre cum would reach the ground in an unbroken string. It would often soak my underwear. I enjoyed it, and I enjoyed the pictures.

    Jack Scott

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yumm! now that's tasty lookin!

    ReplyDelete

Speak up!