18 November 2011

The Torpedo

Ernesto lived in fear of gym day, when all the other lads teased him about his oversized endowment. They mockingly called him "The Torpedo," even to his face.

When he went away to college, he prayed he would land a single room but he did not succeed. He vowed never to undress or change his clothes in the presence of the other blokes.

One day, however, his roommate walked in on him and caught him stark naked as he was changing. But Ernesto was pleasantly surprised at the unexpected reaction. He had no idea another man could do something like that with his mouth.

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:12

    see...you are a very good writer! appreciate this post manhandler. more prose please. :)
    cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man would I like to get a hold of that!

    Jack Scott

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous17:10

    In cumming. Brace for impact.

    Leo G.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now, I really understand the meaning of your blog title!

    ReplyDelete
  5. jeffery Mundy02:52

    wow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. jeffery Mundy03:12

    When I was in HS we had a guy staying with us who was a troubled kid. His name was Art. He was built like this. Art was a rebel without a cause James Dean kind of guy. He lived in our spare basement room. One day I was in the carport outside his room and I saw him through the window down there jacking off and I couldnt believe the size of his dick. Just like this guy.After this discovery I found myself returning to the window time and again at a certain hour and Art was usually jackin off . One day he threw open the curtain and said OK quit spying on me, I know you're there. After that he taught me to masturbate and though he wasnt gay, ( a Hippie) he wresteld on the varsity team with me, and he would rub his cock in my face through his jocky shorts plenty of times and say, "you like my dick dont you? well this is as close as you're gonna get." It was torment, I was powerless to break his vice like hold. He woulnt let me any nearer than through that cotton pouch. " You love it he said. I did.
    Art was killed in a car wreck on Graduation night with three of my friends. There isnt a day goes by I dont think of him.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous11:01

    Wow, Jefferey--that was a heavy story. I wish it had a happier ending.

    Leo G.

    ReplyDelete

Speak up!