14 October 2009

Pocket Stud

Even though I do tend to favor big tall strapping lads, I am not biased against those who don't knock their heads against door frames whilst entering the room. I am height-challenged myself; I'm a towering 5'6".

Some readers remarked a few weeks back in the comments section that hot smaller blokes are called "pocket studs" because they can fit in one's pocket. I told my much-taller boyfriend about that concept, and now he's adopted that as one of his affectionate pet names for me.

Today's hot god measures in at 5'4" and weighs 160 pounds. He's 23-year-old Michael from California, a personal trainer, nutritionist, and fitness model.





2 comments:

  1. I first heard the pocket term in regards to a 'pocketbear' then a 'pocketcub.' They certainly have their merits. [grin] Behr Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This tall cowboy just loves pocket studs! I just didn't have a name for them. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Speak up!