10 December 2013

Real Cop Cock

This is purportedly a real cop who whipped out his big uncut cock in a mirrored elevator and snapped a selfie. That makes sense to me, because if he was a wannabe cop, he'd show his face. He's also obscured his badge number.

If you reverse the image, you'll see it reads "POLICIE" on his uniform. That's Czech for "police." I've never known a Czech who wasn't an oversexed horndog and this unknown cop follows that rule. I also know, from having spent some time in the Czech Republic, that they have some of the hottest cops I've ever seen.

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous19:28

    I work for a small town and have frequent contact with the police department. The dog officer is so fucking hot. I just want him to push me over my desk and blow a huge load in my ass. He is straight and about to be married but I can't stop looking at his bulging uniform.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure would enjoy sucking that

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous13:51

    would enjoy that in my gay mouth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous18:19

    wow nice cop dick

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:11

    and I am dying of frustration ..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous12:13

    my life is so dull - such a sight would give me hope

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous11:36

    Bellissimo poliziotto.

    ReplyDelete

Speak up!