04 September 2013

This Is For You, Coach

I was on the track team in high school and college but this never happened. Some of the track coaches were major fantasy material and how I would have loved for one or several to seduce me.

If it's any consolation, I was seduced by my personal trainer, who is now my boyfriend, housemate, and life partner. So I guess I really don't have anything to complain about. Fate was just waiting for the right coach to come along. It just took longer than expected.





2 comments:

  1. Anonymous08:35

    Dear Wil
    I think this would be the right time to repost your household god again, recall of that kind of post years ago.

    Pete

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:15

    They are both great.hot hunks of sexy men, they can both fuck me any time all the time

    ReplyDelete

Speak up!